Wednesday 7 November 2012

I'm Back

Wow! It's been a long time since I last posted. My only excuse is that I went back to school. I am studying
Textile Design at RMIT,  Brunswick in Melbourne.




Lets catch up!
 I'll start at Queenscliff  2013, yes I know 12 months later

Drink snorkling
The Caption and his bevy

Save Me


 This year was a beach theme obvious because we were at the beach . The good thing about taking the photo's I am not in them.
A great time was had by all once again. I must take some pictures of our sewing next year we do work honest.
A great bunch of girls I do enjoy their company.
Oxymoron nice pirates





Fishing grandma and nice pirate




You can laugh!




It's alright you can open your eyes now

Daughter and mother nice pirates




I do like to be beside the sea side









No comments: